Tea Party

Every now and then I am lucky enough to receive a lovely little something that brightens my day. I've been so busy overseeing the printing of our Spring Issue and working on photo shoots for our Summer Issue, it was lovely to come back to my desk and find a pretty pink package waiting for me. Inside was a beautiful teacup and saucer, a selection of boutique teas and a lovely note from Jessica at Cristina Re introducing the High Tea Collection.



Of course I already know all about this great new range as we are featuring Cristina in our upcoming gift registry story. Keep your eyes peeled, our Spring Issue hits the shelves very soon so you too can read all about Cristina and her positively-pretty products. I'll post a preview of the cover next week – I guarantee it will get you in a sunshine state of mind!

Posted by Jane Cameron
Bookmark and Share
You have read this article Decoration / Gifts / Parties / Wedding Style Guide with the title Tea Party. You can bookmark this page URL http://celebratetheyear.blogspot.com/2010/08/tea-party.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Tea Party"

Post a Comment