Caravan of Love

It's always so exciting seeing who is following us on Twitter. Yesterday I was thrilled to find my favourite brand J Crew had become a follower.

I was also interested to learn more about Blue Caravan. What a find - can't believe I hadn't seen this site before today. They offer an opportunity for "buyers and sellers of all things independently designed and ethically made". Sounds good to me.

I love these stationery items from Ruby Victoria Letterpress in Tasmania...




And look at this gorgeous little note book from Me and Amber in Sydney...



Lots to look at - it's like our own little Etsy on our doorstep.

Posted by Jane Cameron

Bookmark and Share

You have read this article Stationery / Wedding Styling with the title Caravan of Love. You can bookmark this page URL http://celebratetheyear.blogspot.com/2010/04/caravan-of-love.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Caravan of Love"

Post a Comment