Stitched Up

I'm a bit of a grandma when it comes to craft - the girls in the office often rib me for my vintage wanderings. So, I was very happy when they let me plan our Cross Stitch in Time story from Issue 11.







Imagine my delight when I found this fabulous site (via the wonderful Twig and Thistle blog) with over 100 antique and vintage cross stitch patterns - all free to download.





If you share my interest in skills from a different era, I hope you will enjoy this site too and be able to apply some of these wonderful designs to items for your own wedding.

Posted by Jane Cameron

Bookmark and Share

You have read this article Design / Wedding Style Guide / Wedding Styling with the title Stitched Up. You can bookmark this page URL http://celebratetheyear.blogspot.com/2010/01/stitched-up.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Stitched Up"

Post a Comment