A Sticky Situation
For as long as I can remember, I have bemoaned the fact traditional sticky notes are U.G.L.Y. and I have simply refused to use them. Oh how I yearned for a range of stylish little notes in a sophisticated palette of colours. Well, Annabelle must have grown tired of all my complaining because she gave me the most beautiful sticky notes from Galison for Christmas. They have a great range of designs, in all different palettes - surely something to suit everyone's style. Pick one that's right for you and know that all your wedding organisation will be perfectly matched with not an ugly piece in sight!






Not sure where Annabelle bought them, but they must be available locally so keep your eyes peeled.

Posted by Jane Cameron
You have read this article Design / Stationery with the title . You can bookmark this page URL http://celebratetheyear.blogspot.com/2009/01/a-sticky-situation-for-as-long-as-i-can.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "

Post a Comment